Book A Tee Time
PGA Members have a multitude of benefits when visiting PGA Golf Club
Have a multitude of benefits when visiting PGA Golf Club
As a PGA Member, you’re more than just a golf professional. You’re part of a community and a support system with benefits and advantages to assist you in your career and your everyday life. We’re here to ensure you get that value out of your membership. We celebrate our individual and collective milestones, contributions, and help our members and their families in whatever way we can. PGA Members have a multitude of benefits when visiting and/or referring guests to PGA Golf Club.
PGA Professional Access - Members & Associates
- Access to all (3) Courses at PGA Golf Club, the recently renovated fifteen-acre Practice Facility and the (6) hole short course at PGA Golf Club
- Special Pricing for PGA Members, Associates and their Guests
- Golf Reservations may be made up to (6) days in advance by calling (800) 800- GOLF (4653)
- Golf Merchandise and Food & Beverage Discounts
- Special Pricing for Practice Access
- Proper golf attire is required in all areas of the facility. Denim of any color, tank tops and tee shirts are not permitted. Men are asked to wear a collared shirt or mock turtleneck with a neck length of at least one and one-half inches, men's shirts must be tucked in. Women are asked to wear a collared shirt or golf blouse
The following additional services are available to PGA Professionals who use the club on a regular basis but do not wish to take advantage of the membership privileges offered to those that join the club. Please contact PGA Golf Club’s Membership Services Department at 772-467-5488 or [email protected] for more information.
- Access to Club Member Website
- Dining Reservations may be made up to (14) days in advance